Hop on Hop off
Best of Berlin
With online discount code:
33 € from 26,40€ / 24h
+ Boat Tour
from 50,00€ / 24h
Discover Christmas Markets 2023 in Berlin
Christmas is coming! Enjoy the pre-Christmas period with a visit to a Berlin Christmas market. Discover mulled wine, candied apples and roasted almonds. Our City Circle Christmas Guide gives you an overview of the 2023 Christmas markets in Berlin, which you can easily reach with our Best of Berlin Tour.
Children, welcome on board
Child-friendly, unique, entertaining – our Best of Berlin Tour:
- 0-6 years: free of charge accompanied by an adult
- 7-14 years: discounted Tickets (family tickets also available)
Suitable for school classes:
We have a special offer for school classes: from 15 euros per person you can explore Berlin as a group. The minimum group size is 10 people. The school price is also valid for up to two accompanying adults for every 10 pupils.
Our Kids Channel
Listen to it right now, do you recognise the voice?
We are here for you:
Visit us in our Ticket Shop
- Ticket Shop at stop 1a
(Hard Rock Cafe / Meinekestraße),
Address: Kurfürstendamm 224
- Opening hours: Mon - Sun 10:00 a.m. to 03:00 p.m.
- Ticket sales for our Hop on Hop off Tour
- Redemption of the Berlin Welcome Card all inclusive
- Lost & Found office
- Our colleagues will give you exclusive sightseeing tips for Berlin.
What else you should know...
- In Berlin, we run daily from 10:00 a.m. from all stops every 20-25 minutes.
- Children up to the age of 6 travel free of charge when accompanied by a paying adult.
- If you buy online, you will receive a voucher which you can redeem for a time-stamped ticket at the ticket seller or on the bus.
- Online tickets can be cancelled free of charge up to 24 hours before the start of the journey.
- With the Berlin Welcome Card you get a discount (buy your ticket at the bus stop or on the bus).
- Your ticket is valid for 24/48/72 hours. The validity period begins when the ticket is issued/the first journey begins. During the validity period, you can use it to get on and off the bus as you wish and to travel several rounds.
- Only with us: Audio tour especially for children.
- On board you get earphones for free.
- All buses are wheelchair accessible
- At the end of operating time in the evening, the journey ends at different stops along the route. It is then no longer possible to continue the journey to your boarding point.
Receive Benefits from Cycling
- With the DB Rad+ app, cyclists in the Berlin | Potsdam campaign area can collect valuable kilometres easily and without registering
- The kilometres collected while cycling can be exchanged for exclusive discounts.
- With 50 kilometres collected, you get a €5 discount on your ticket here with us
Our stops all at a glance.
With 20 stops, our Best of Berlin route is like no other. There is something to discover at every stop.
What is Hop on Hop off?
As with an ordinary city tour, the Hop On Hop Off bus visits all the historical, cultural and architectural sights of the city.
The special thing about this principle, however, is that you can get off as often as you like at the various stops and later get back on one of the next buses.
Discover more than 100 Berlin sights!
Discover them all on our unique Best of Berlin route. Over 100 sights - all to be discovered with our Best of Berlin Hop on Hop off tour.
Do you have any questions about our tours or our service?
You'll find a whole bunch of answers here. If the correct answer to your question is not included, please email us at: email@example.com
With our tour you are flexible and can discover Berlin in 2.5 hours!
- 20 stops
- get on and off at any time
- ride as many laps as you like
- You have the choice: 24h-/48h-/72h-ticket (also available as combination ticket with boat tour or Potsdam tour)
- Family ticket available
- Children up to 6 years free of charge
- free headphones + free WiFi
- 20 languages
- Only with us: Audio channel for children in German & English
- Only with us: Shuttle to Charlottenburg Palace (Fri-Sun)
You can easily pay in the online shop with a credit card or PayPal. You can pay cash or by credit card at our local street vendors.
If you book online, you will receive a voucher by email. You do NOT have to print it out. You can simply show it on your smartphone for scanning at the beginning of your tour – then you will receive your paper ticket with validity (24/48/72h).
Please always redeem the online combination ticket for bus + boat at the City Circle Bus first! Unfortunately, the online ticket cannot be redeemed directly at the boat pier for technical reasons.
Your ticket is valid for the selected period (24h/48h/72h) from the time it is activated by our on-site staff.
With a 24-hour ticket you can, for example, travel from 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m., or from 3:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. during our operating hours of 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
You can cancel your online voucher free of charge up to 24 hours before the selected travel date. Simply write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a Berlin Welcome Card or Berlin City Tour Card, you get a discount on our Best of Berlin Tour. You can buy your discounted ticket for example from our vendors on the street, directly on the bus or in our ticket store at Kurfürstendamm. You can also redeem your Berlin Welcome Card all inclusive here.
Find the stop next to you here:
Due to the Berlin regulations, we are unfortunately not allowed to put up any signs at our bus stops.
You can choose between the following languages on the bus:
DEU, ENG, FRE, ESP, SWE, DAN, ITA, RUS, NLD, TUR, ZHO, POL, HEB, POR, ARA, HIN, IND, JAP, KOR, UKR
In addition, our children's channel is available in German and English. Select in the bus: KID/KIE
This is how you can reach our lost property office: email@example.com or by phone: +49 30 880 41 90
One booking holds a maximum of 10 people. In case your group size exceeds this maximum number per booking, you will need to make multiple bookings.
Our sightseeing buses run every 20 to 25 minutes.